Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
13 November, 10:21
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 August, 12:12
Like a real parent...you could never, ever, NOT love your children... period. Even just thinking about it actually almost physically hurts. Love makes love...period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 March, 11:38
We’ve had the honor of seeing some of his pictures growing up, so loving and charming, his smile like liquid sunshine, the determination in his eyes not to be denied,the strength in his little legs strong like his personality, he was always laughing with his little friends and better yet loved being with his family, he really is a very special guy.

Connie Fox @ConnieFox50
07 March, 01:09
I know your secret, John! Thrilled beyond words!

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
06 March, 06:25
I LOVE HIM. I LOVED WATCHING HIM ON TV WHEN HE WAS LITTLE WITH HIS FAMILY. HE WAS SO CUTE.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
22 February, 08:56

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
13 March, 11:20
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
Can't until they become public!❤🤍💙

Karen Lou @Sapphire
13 March, 11:22
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 February, 08:51
when we’re dead?

Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 02:37
When?? We've been hearing this for months

Marj Moyer @Marj
22 February, 02:24
awaiting the re-emergence into society!!!!!

Ken King @KenKing
10 February, 06:52

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
25 January, 06:02
yessss sure i know since months , but it will be the most wonderful day when they will go out in real....Family and Friend will need to apologize ;-)

Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 03:07
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
you sure it's not us going to be doing the apologizing? waiting here for months. not one arrest.

Carrie Wisner @Binky
24 January, 02:52
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TRUTH TO COME OUT!! My inner self says: "patience, grasshopper.", lol...Im trying, Im trying Lord help me have patience. 😘

Shannon Saldivar @shann72
17 February, 05:45
In response Carrie Wisner to her Publication
SAME! my ppl thinks Im nuts

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
24 January, 02:32

President Trump Won @Kraziekrab
23 January, 10:48
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Kimberly Parsons @kimberly17
22 January, 11:01
❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸⚖️

WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
22 January, 05:14
i know some secrets...one I can share is that he IS NOT married to CB & she is not the mother of his children!! 🤯
The world/universe is not what we "thought"...so change your thinking, be positive in your thoughts and question EVERYTHING! Love to all💕!!! There is more and yes the best is yet to come!

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
10 February, 12:31
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
WOT??????????????????

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 March, 11:54
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
Your gossip is sickening.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
22 January, 04:12
i always remember the funeral - thinking to myself that I didn't know how Caroline was able to maintain her composure. It all makes sense now

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
22 January, 03:57
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL = 218 = JOHN F KENNEDY JUNIOR
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
22 January, 09:45
I can't wait to find out what your secret is? But I promise to be patient! 😉

Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 January, 01:33

Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
22 January, 01:33
Love your faith & hope!! Unwavering. You boosted my spirit today! 🙏🇺🇸

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 January, 10:33
In response MLB Bell to his Publication
NEVER EVER GIVE UP

Elizzz Wsn @Elizzz
22 January, 01:30
Nothing would make me happier than JFK Jr being alive and well. I was born the same year as him. It always bothered me thinking that he didn't get to see the new millenium. What joy and healing his presence would bring our nation! Let Jesus' name be glorified!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
22 January, 01:18
Love you John-John HERO OF HUMANITY GOD'S ANOINTED KENNEDY VISION IS HERE

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
22 January, 01:18

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
22 January, 12:43
Casey Dee !!!!! so glad to find you again !!!
Like a long lost friend :) i thiught i had lost everyone forever !! what a gift this is 🎁❤️🙏👏

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
22 January, 12:12
Jackie looks like a dude, so I don't know what to consider??

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
22 January, 12:11

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
21 January, 11:58
Well since our credibility amoung our friends, family and coworkers is shot if JFK would come out by some miracle it might help them reexamine things that they dismiss as crazy or impossible.

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
21 January, 11:56