Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I'm not a financial advisor but continue to buy physical silver if you can find it.

Trump mocked the low price years ago and it's barely gone up.

Wait for the real market correction.
07:09 PM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 March, 10:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I got into XRP and people are telling me I have to get a digital wallet. Can you recommend one, even though you are NOT a financial advisor please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Heat @1curlyhd
27 March, 05:49
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
i ordered hard wallet from Ripple website.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
25 March, 11:42
I took my IRA and locked in last Fri.
what a mistake, I should have waited
a week................oh well, it's better than
bonds.

Kelly Dixon @Kel
25 March, 11:07
Picked up some more last night from JM. They still have some. Money Metals has a nice stock but way too many buying restrictions. I couldn't get any from them. I didn't fit the requirements. Still hoovering around 25 an oz this morning

Truth Be Told ❤ @TruthBeTold2
25 March, 09:28
United States quarter-dollar coins (quarters) are struck using an alloy of copper and nickel (cupro-nickel) and have a ‘silvery’ polish but don’t really contain any pure silver at all. Although the US Mint uses this low-value pot metal alloy to strike all US quarters now, this wasn’t always the case. Each silver quarter contains 0.18084 troy ounce of pure silver.
Pre-1965 silver quarters were actually struck using real silver (90%).

Pre-1965 silver quarters were actually struck using real silver (90%).

In fact, every single US quarter minted before 1965 contains 0.1808 troy ounces (6.25 grams) of physical silver weight and value.

Happy Hunting!

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
25 March, 11:41
In response Truth Be Told ❤ to her Publication
I took my IRA and locked in last Fri.
what a mistake, I should have waited
a week................oh well, it's better than
bonds.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
24 March, 10:01
and pick up as much AG as you can
ticker for First Majestic Silver
they are going places fast!

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
24 March, 02:34
I believe we have 6 more days until the big banks have to cover their silver shorts.

MeanRoad ___ @MeanRoad
24 March, 08:49
You can just buy silver rounds instead of coins. They are less expensive than government coins and premiums are lower (like bars). There are still plenty of places to buy online, just search "Silver Bullion"

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
23 March, 07:38
Ag = 17 😎

Diana Zybala @heylaheyla
24 March, 06:02
In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication
Music to my ears

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
23 March, 07:17
Santa Surfing showed The Mint has cancelled orders and back orders.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
23 March, 07:18
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
23 March, 05:07
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
wow really i bought some this past few months incredible

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
23 March, 02:21
Every single place in my area does not sell bars right now, Hamilton, ON and I have to go to Toronto, ya no thanks....

Diana Zybala @heylaheyla
24 March, 06:06
In response Matt Canada to his Publication
Most vendors sell on line: PMX, Silvergold bull, Kitco.

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
23 March, 09:56
I ordered 4 oz from Scottsdale Mint over a minth ago, and it still hasn't shown up.

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
25 March, 09:14
In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication
I did too and I did receive it but it took about 5 weeks

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 March, 02:51
i buy my silver APMEX awesome customer service and very pleased with my orders.
for those of you looking to join the silver rush
i love the "Wall Street Silver" group many anons there, irs on reddit. they post their buys and the latest mint info.
Wonderful group of Patriots! here are some their posts from today ❤️🦍💎🚀

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 March, 11:55
jm bullionON SALE NOW 10OZ BARS AND EAGLES 2021s $36.61 10oz sivertowne buffalo bars .999 fine $324.48 includes premium

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 March, 11:41
💯done and doing !

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 11:14
Did you ever get you issue resolved with Coinbase?

22 March, 11:13
Buying all Nana can buy physical silver and XRP well ok some gold too.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 March, 11:13
I got these today and my excitement was burst like a bubble...look at the sticker 😳
#MadeInChina

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
24 March, 05:48
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
wtf

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
22 March, 10:15
I like to buy it but I can't afford it and to all that is fortunate to buy it you're pretty lucky.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 March, 02:54
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
Hi Tammy, its pretty cheap right now $24 an ounce around there. you can just buy a coin or even a 1 oz bar. i started small and am slowly working my way up. i also cant afford to buy a lot but just think when 1oz hits $1k it will change people's lives

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
23 March, 06:32
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
Via the silver chats, this chart was posted. Indicates real market value of silver should be ~ $4900/oz. So, to buy a 1 oz coin for $35 right now is not a bad deal. Find the money; sell stuff, get that add'l job at Home Depot, whatever. 🤩

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 March, 08:58
Yes silver is a good investment. Be smart - buy and DON'T tell you bought it ... keep it safe, hidden, and know it's for your FUTURE needs, not today. Different sizes, amounts are good, coin to buillion, have different market values and necessary when trading.

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 March, 08:06
Good explaination of Comex Rule #589 :

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 March, 08:04
Very good advice I beleive in Q coin kicker!

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
22 March, 07:50
Cash is the key.

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
22 March, 07:48
Agree! We have pysical silver from my husbands dad. And we bought some more last month. It's never a looser.

Maga Nana @MagaNana
22 March, 07:44
when???? I feel like we are being strung along☹️but seriously, what is happening.....😳

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 March, 07:40

Danette Olson @NettieO
22 March, 07:38
I bought another 10 oz today. Couldn't pass it up as it was the lowest price I'd seen since buying. Still waiting to buy some gold though too. 🙂

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
22 March, 07:36
Agreed! I have been buying physical silver as well. Here are two sites that I have bought from who still have some:
https://www.jmbullion.com
https://www.apmex.com

22 March, 11:12
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Nana buys from JM Bullion and they have been great so far.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 March, 07:33
Think rationally. Dont be greedy.
Physical silver is future Gold.

https://silverprice.org/
https://coinmarketcap.com/