Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 March, 07:09
I'm not a financial advisor but continue to buy physical silver if you can find it.

Trump mocked the low price years ago and it's barely gone up.

Wait for the real market correction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
22 March, 10:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I like to buy it but I can't afford it and to all that is fortunate to buy it you're pretty lucky.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
Hi Tammy, its pretty cheap right now $24 an ounce around there. you can just buy a coin or even a 1 oz bar. i started small and am slowly working my way up. i also cant afford to buy a lot but just think when 1oz hits $1k it will change people's lives
02:54 AM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
23 March, 11:20
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I can't even afford $24 money is super super tight right now my Hubby and I both work and still can't make ends meet....but what do you mean it will change people's lives?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 March, 11:41
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
hi Tammy, i understand God has got me living on a prayer by HIS Grace Amen
i see it like this if we buy at $24 an oz and it goes to $1,000 oz and someone owns 60oz
that will be life changing because they could buy a home or move someplace less expensive.
60oz is modest compared to what ive been seeing in reddit many people have much more that tgeyve bought as an investment
God bless you and hang in there 🙏