Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
How to permanently change a thoroughly corrupt socio-political system from the inside out:

Step 1: Replace traitors with patriots, Step 2: let bad guys rig election, Step 3+4: let world see how easily they can be deceived by MSM and how bad it can get (DECLAS + America LAST agenda), Step 5+6: expose corrupt presidency & return duly elected president to POTUS-POSITION, Step 7: LIVE better, ACT better, BE better not repeating past mistakes having experienced the pain of fixing them (a Q is where the cycle of history repeating itself STOPS).

Sometimes you can’t TELL the public the TRUTH, you must SHOW them.

IT’S TIME TO WAKE UP!
04:55 PM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
06 May, 11:22
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Yes, start immediately to 'BE BEST'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 May, 11:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 May, 11:17
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
06 May, 10:11
Thank Q...4 Saving our World!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
06 May, 09:56
" a Q is where the cycle of history repeating itself STOPS "

nice!

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
06 May, 10:11
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
yeh... i loved that, too. Clever!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
05 May, 06:25
And having the plan worked out for all those years will trully bring the land of abundance and the end to slavery once and for all.

Kiersten Castellano @KCast1193
23 March, 10:18
i agree w Ezra..create a telegram channel. we need anons like you over there. tons of normies and newbies. they eat this up. your good at it!!!!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 March, 12:19
Create a telegram channel then message me.

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
06 May, 10:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
😮☺️

jason kozell @Blackbag776
22 March, 09:15
I was told "Standby" 😎🍿

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
22 March, 08:31
Step 7 sounds good.
Question - could it be Covid before Declass?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 March, 08:10
"Be better" or as Melania would say, "Be Best!"

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
22 March, 05:29
A Q and a drain when upside down

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
06 May, 10:20
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
oooo wow! Nice observation! love it! 👍