Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 March, 12:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolimain ... @Jolimain
22 March, 02:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Take a look at this article :
https://www.insider.com/ri...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
It was NOT an accident. That was white hat comms to Patriots who know.
04:41 PM - Mar 22, 2021
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply
Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
22 March, 06:58
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Or the opposite. Get followers on this bandwagon of misinformation? To further discredit?

22 March, 07:09
In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication
Jeez. Read into it what you will. I stand by what I said. I have nothing to do with people who follow a book that says the infidels must convert or die. ZERO!!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
22 March, 06:04
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
TECNICALLY SPEAKING .. IF YOUR NEW #Potus IS #GAY

ALL OF YOU ALSO BECOME TECNICALLY #GAY

ITS WROTE IN THE #CORAN / #KORAN

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

22 March, 06:36
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Im not Muslim so...fuck you. Besides. The Koran also says its ok to have sex with animals and underaged children. And genital mutilation is acceptable. Shove that shit up your ass.