Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
Please pray for me and my family. Going through a rough patch. Thank you! ❤️✝️❤️
04:21 PM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by CuriousJuice in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
25 May, 08:16
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Prayers lifted! May love and light surround you all. 🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 May, 07:23
Be 💪 we got this ! 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stella Artois @Enigma0369
08 May, 07:06
🙏🙏🙏

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
16 April, 04:35
There are many of us going through the same. We will stand stong together!

SPORTS @SPORTS
16 April, 04:14
🙏🙏🙏👊

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 April, 04:14
Done. I'll continue as well.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 April, 04:12
Prayers for you and your family, love. 🙏🙏🙏

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
16 April, 04:12
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
16 April, 07:19
lifting you up in prayers. 🙏🏻🕊🕯

Lynn Frank @LipstikkNLeather
16 April, 12:22
prayers

Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
11 April, 03:06
Prayers Headed Your Way!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
10 April, 03:48
Praying right now

United States of America @Patriots2021
09 April, 06:44
I absolutely will.

Deplorable Charles @MAXIMUS_DEPLORABLUS
07 April, 03:17
praying for you! i feel your pain too... my family and i are in a rough patch as well... GOD loves you! don’t give up and let the enemy win.

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
07 April, 12:45
🙏

Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
04 April, 08:42
🙏🙏🙏

Elena Iove @Camberu71
04 April, 05:33
GOD HELP YOU COME OUT UNSCATHED FROM THE DIFFICULTY YOU ARE GOING THROUGH, KEEP YOU HEALTHY AN STRONG!

Liz4Trump USA @Liz4Trump
03 April, 09:10
Praying for you and your family 🙏

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
30 March, 10:45
Prayers for my friend, here, and family. May Your peace that passes all understanding be in their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Fight for them Lord. Pour out Your Spirit upon them and give them rest. I pray for great joy to overtake them. Total health, loving relationships and success in all they do, In Jesus" Name.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
30 March, 10:14
Hi patriot, I'm sorry that you're going through difficult times, just know that God hears every prayer that goes up. He will hear our prayers for you as well. God bless, and keep your head up. ✨💗🙏🏽✨💗🙏🏽✨

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 March, 07:49
Prayers for you and yours.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
30 March, 01:54
Heavenly Father, STRENGTHEN our Friend. GUIDE & HELP them to solve this. Give them PEACE & WISDOM. THANK You in Jesus' Name. Amen 💙

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 March, 02:17

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
26 March, 10:31
Those who call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Father I pray for this family and ask that you meet their needs and then some. Let their lives overflow with abundance from this day forth. I call on my Heavenly Hosts and army of Angels to fight the enemy on their behalf by breaking down the strongholds and shredding the platforms of the enemy. Crush and burn the demonic operating in their life IN JESUS NAME. Fill their home and family with your Love, Light, Spirit and may they have salvation through JESUS CHRIST. I thank you and praise you for your love and grace and goodness endures forever!

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
27 March, 04:06
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Amen ! Praise the Lord !!! May God Bless You and Be with you.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
26 March, 10:17
Keeping you and your family in prayer. 🙏☀️♥️

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
26 March, 09:05
🙏❤️

Michele G.. @MicheleG
26 March, 05:28
Still keeping you in my prayers as well as everyone else in need 🥰🙏❤

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
26 March, 05:22
🙏🙏💛

Gayleen Supak @RealTexasgirl
26 March, 04:20
praying for you and your family!

Regina MAGA @HaveFaith
26 March, 02:36
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼♥️✝️