Jonella Moore @JonellaM
03:18 PM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Storm Bringer @Elric
29 March, 10:17
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Wait, is this the same Bill Gates that's a doctor in vaccines now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
29 March, 10:18
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
BILL GATES IS NOT & NEVER WAS A DOCTOR

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
29 March, 10:00
What is the counter-attack against this? Is there anything that can be done to hide our key strokes and to hide everything we say from them?

Storm Bringer @Elric
29 March, 10:19
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Keep pissing them off until they block you. Isn't that right #doqholliday ... lmao

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 March, 05:37
Changing any settings does nothing,

1. Windows store is spyware, the only version without it is Enterprise, which only corporations can buy
2. In al versions, the "Hosts" file re-directs all your traffic to a microsoft server and has to be cleared/Zero'd.
3. Updates have to be turned off, because the updates can change anything back or add anything at any time.

Apple is actually worse.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
22 March, 04:11
Thank you for sharing this! There is no end to his evil!!!!!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
22 March, 03:52
When will the world be rid of this evil excuse for a human?

Janet Lewis @jlws21
22 March, 03:50
Hey Bill Gates, F&*K U!

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
22 March, 03:43
Windows 10 deleted preloaded programs from my computer, when it first came out. I did a FDR to windows 7, unsupported, which is where I remain.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
22 March, 03:51
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
I removed Windows completely and went with Ubuntu.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
22 March, 03:43
Creepy Billy is the Gate Master is he ? he needs to kneel
before God before his last breath is all i'm saying

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
22 March, 03:40
He has got to be one of most invasive and intrusive petson on the planet. Creeps me out.So ready for the likes of these people to be arrested and delt with.