Deedee Schultz @5Deedee
just leaves you speechless doesnt it?😣
10:06 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by 5Deedee in this post can reply
Heidi Quantum @QuantumGirl
29 January, 02:55
In response Deedee Schultz to her Publication
And then the depression happened 2 years later....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
29 January, 01:44
How do you just buy a country??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ms. J QKAG @Jmm4truthnfreedom
29 January, 01:38
Don't get me started on DuPont! C-8 disaster has ruined many lives! Blood boils at what they've done!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
29 January, 01:24
Interesting. Harriman. Pamela Winston Harriman. She is rumored to be the biological mother of Bill Clinton. He appointed her US ambassador to France while he was in office. 👁️👀

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
29 January, 01:02
The U,S. was already controlled by elitists by 1927. This article was from The Onion.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
23 January, 11:54
do you know the name of the paper & date? I know others will say it's fake when I show it to them. thanks

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
23 January, 10:39
WOW!

cathy.79 patriot @clrandolph1
22 January, 08:09
🤬🤬🤬

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 02:16
[their] reign of terror is over

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 January, 10:13