LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
20 March, 07:14
DEADLY SERIOUS! #truth #CANCELTYSON & #MadeInChina ☠️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
21 March, 01:03
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Grow your own garden and buy quality meat from within the US. I have been wanting to try this company unless I can find someone more local. I have a tight budget but perhaps I will eat less meat.

https://www.farmfoodsmarke...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
21 March, 09:35
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Absolutely if you can. I live on the coast & it's not an area for gardening. But I hope to move this year to a place where I can.

EXCELLENT FARM LINK! THAT OR LOCAL PROCESSING BUTCHERS ARE GONNA BE THE SAFEST CHOICE! Thanks for the link.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
21 March, 10:40
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I live in Cali. i plan to grow all of my vegetables and looking for local dairy. these times are so upsetting. i wish my locals would wake tf up.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
YEP learn canning, once you start, you'll never want that other stuff again. TASTES better.
07:40 AM - Mar 22, 2021
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it