Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
21 March, 01:03
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Grow your own garden and buy quality meat from within the US. I have been wanting to try this company unless I can find someone more local. I have a tight budget but perhaps I will eat less meat.

https://www.farmfoodsmarke...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
21 March, 09:35
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Absolutely if you can. I live on the coast & it's not an area for gardening. But I hope to move this year to a place where I can.

EXCELLENT FARM LINK! THAT OR LOCAL PROCESSING BUTCHERS ARE GONNA BE THE SAFEST CHOICE! Thanks for the link.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
21 March, 12:15
need to investigate this for sure. I will belive it when I research and so should everyone. never buy Tyson unless sold under differant name

Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 March, 08:29
stopped buying this brand a long time ago when I found out it qas a China product!

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
21 March, 02:34
This article is from 2019

21 March, 03:49
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
Source?

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
20 March, 07:04
That is a fact! I won't be buying Tyson. https://www.reuters.com/ar...

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
20 March, 06:19
SICK

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
20 March, 06:12
hopefully more will become vegetarian. the extreme cruelty to animals should be enough for more to protest, but as always, most are unaware of the unethical slaughter processes (thanks to the propaganda pimps) which are so deeply disturbing if most knew they would never touch store bought meat.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
21 March, 08:50
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Thank you for making this extremely valid 'point of fact' that is constantly over looked. These gentle, friendly, harmless sentient beings are considered to be the most abused beings in the world, and it's totally avoidable.

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
20 March, 07:38
Mow we are giving China a chance to poision us ? What in the world is going on? Wake up everybody !!! We are running out of chances to take back our rights, and country!!!

20 March, 07:41
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
Time to go old school... 🌠

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
20 March, 07:38
Mow we are giving China a chance to poision us ? What in the world is going on? Wake up everybody !!! We are running out of chances to take back our rights, and country!!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 March, 07:17
Guess who is not eating that chicken anymore. Me. Ugh.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
20 March, 07:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
China owns Smithfield and Tysons and a couple other food processing plants. We need to get the names out and posted. If this is what they are doing, we should not be eating any of their products. It was my understanding that the Federal Government was attempting to buy back these plants before Covid. I don't know what happened since then.