Doq Holliday @doqholliday
For all of you that are being mislead...

I'm almost 99% sure that if JFK Jr were on social media, he wouldn't be promoting himself as though he were JFK Jr.

What part of thinking logically have you not figured out yet?

Also, a 'good man' doesn't boast in his own personal identity.
06:48 PM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
04 January, 06:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
amen to that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
04 January, 12:56
I'm basically 100% sure he wouldn't be on social media and certainly not using his name if he were, and MORE certainly not going by JFK Jr. George Magazine always said John Kennedy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
03 January, 10:17

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
03 January, 09:30
This count as boasting?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 January, 08:57

Olaf Koll @OlafK
03 January, 06:01

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 January, 12:43

Ragia HRH @HRH
03 January, 12:00
I am praying we are not being played. Who is playing whom sounds to me like a diatraction from what we should focus on which fighting for our freedom ans manifesting the future we want.

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
02 January, 11:37
exactly. can you explain that this applies to Ezra Cohen Watnick as well. I have tried to explain numerous times they’re fake accounts in his name. Just as I pointed out the cast night JFK Junior he wouldn’t use his last name in a pseudonym account. The same goes for the new Mel Gibson account on Telegram. That is not Mel Gibson

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
03 January, 11:46
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
Ditto for General McInerney who has said in interviews he's not on these accounts! the list is long.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
04 January, 01:00
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
Ezra Cohen Watnick is ONLY on Twitter. So many Anons don't use their heads. ECW is in an OFFICIAL role as a liaison between Special Ops and the head of the DoD. Why the hell would anyone think he would blow his cover by posting on another platform? Duh! He's also John's son.

Most of the fakes and fake accounts are on Telegram. I'm not even on Telegram but I see so many people importing things to this platform and they think the accounts are the person. smh

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 January, 11:11
Love you two!!

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
03 January, 12:08
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 10:01
Imagine Biden is really JFK Jr. in a mask.
He is 46 (for now)

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
02 January, 08:18
💯 as usual BFAM Doq

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
19 April, 12:24
spot on!!!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
19 April, 12:19
I hear ya @Doqholliday , but lest we not forget; hiding in plain site. So I do believe anything is possible.
However, if he does return , that is great! If not, no one is more important than another. Only God matters.

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
23 March, 01:57
Handler?...many handlers...i think he is playing many different people ...the games over .. its just playing out so????? why not? play different parts of the movie ?...

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
22 March, 10:14
there's a good man judge?

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
22 March, 04:38
JFK JR MAY BE ALIVE

JFK JR MAY HAVE POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA

JFK JR IS NOT CURRENTLY ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS HIMSELF

LISTEN TO DOQ

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
03 January, 04:11
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
😂😂😂 So well put. Words have power. Words placed in certain ways are telling you information. Remember, they have had years to dumb society down.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 March, 04:14
Really just sad that someone would be acting like him. Just cause someone is well known does not somehow make that okay. Idk. Weird.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
22 March, 01:49
oh does he? we are in an information war. only about 10 people really know the truth. i know jr and the Mrs. are alive. NO ONE IS CHANGING MY MIND!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
22 March, 01:43
Exactly.
The idea that he and his family were able to have a happy life inspite of evil plans against them, is a treasured hope that, "We The People" ferociously, protect.
Truth is Truth; we shall see.❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸👊

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
22 March, 01:18
Maybe Donald Trump is writing it !

(Just kidding ... but he has been known to insert some self promotion in his tweets Ha )

If DOQ is doubting something around here then it could be as an educated guess or maybe even some insider knowledge. Or ....

Who knows ... but it sure has caused a flurry of responses ! Cheers !

Caydees Mommy @Debbie1208
22 March, 01:10
if i remember correctly. wasnt he the same person who pinned on his Twitter that Jr would be at a rally in Dallas, that never existed...

Robert Travers @Robert1957
22 March, 04:22
In response Caydees Mommy to her Publication
I'm in Dallas and I can attest to the fact there was never a rally planned here at that time. Think I made the bs call on that on WeGo back then.

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 March, 01:06
the fraud expresses poor grammar and judgement

Anthony Schenck @AWESKANK
22 March, 12:58
I agree. Plus there are 5 or 6 other channels, including JFK Jrs telegram channel, they all post the exact same thing. sometimes the posts are even conflicting, per example, speaking of Sambyk. one minute, they are promoting some unkown prophet, the next, not so much. All of it seems pretty fishy to me and im very open minded.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Happy Days @Sun2516
22 March, 10:03
Everyday it is JFK Jr. something....
It is like saying don't talk about this subject as you mention it for years now.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 March, 07:01
A fearless man does DOQ! 😉

Melanie Hite @Muhmelx3
22 March, 12:18
your attitude is not the right way to approach it no matter how many people are "mislead". instead of belitting, offer knowledge. show examples. your vibes always suck. people like you are the reason people dont feel comfortable enough to ask questions. 🙄😒

Robert Travers @Robert1957
23 March, 12:19
In response Melanie Hite to her Publication
The weak often use the very things you said so that they themselves feel strong. Sooner or later when reality hits...it crushes them like a roach under foot

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
02 January, 08:35
In response Melanie Hite to her Publication
so what i read is a good man is fake got it and because he uses a fake name that makes doc holiday special and not fake yeah ok thats right good people use fake names 😂🤣😂

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
21 March, 11:56
In reality who knows what the *Q board is really capable of that we don't know yet. Lots of technology are still kept from us. I just hope that whoever is using this tech understands that GOD is really the one in control and we are all here to help each other. WWG1WGA.