Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 March, 06:48
For all of you that are being mislead...

I'm almost 99% sure that if JFK Jr were on social media, he wouldn't be promoting himself as though he were JFK Jr.

What part of thinking logically have you not figured out yet?

Also, a 'good man' doesn't boast in his own personal identity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
exactly. can you explain that this applies to Ezra Cohen Watnick as well. I have tried to explain numerous times they’re fake accounts in his name. Just as I pointed out the cast night JFK Junior he wouldn’t use his last name in a pseudonym account. The same goes for the new Mel Gibson account on Telegram. That is not Mel Gibson
11:37 PM - Jan 02, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Aruckus in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
04 January, 01:00
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
Ezra Cohen Watnick is ONLY on Twitter. So many Anons don't use their heads. ECW is in an OFFICIAL role as a liaison between Special Ops and the head of the DoD. Why the hell would anyone think he would blow his cover by posting on another platform? Duh! He's also John's son.

Most of the fakes and fake accounts are on Telegram. I'm not even on Telegram but I see so many people importing things to this platform and they think the accounts are the person. smh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
03 January, 11:46
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
Ditto for General McInerney who has said in interviews he's not on these accounts! the list is long.

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
03 January, 01:17
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
wow. I didn’t know about that one