Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 March, 06:48
For all of you that are being mislead...

I'm almost 99% sure that if JFK Jr were on social media, he wouldn't be promoting himself as though he were JFK Jr.

What part of thinking logically have you not figured out yet?

Also, a 'good man' doesn't boast in his own personal identity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Imagine Biden is really JFK Jr. in a mask.
He is 46 (for now)
10:01 PM - Jan 02, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 January, 08:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (DanScavino) Tweeted:

https://t.co/2K90FK1NIb

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
08 January, 01:27
if that was jfk jr he would not be wrecking this country just to make bidden look bad because then they would blame him jfkjr for what they thought biden doings

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
06 January, 03:06
hmmmm.

I may like dummy after all.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
06 January, 09:57
That would be a gas!

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
05 January, 01:23
That would be great! I have been thinking Biden is Bruce Willis and about to ten minutes ago seriodly wondering if Mike Lindell "My Pillow" is possiblyJFK Jr? Also. I believe something is up with Vince McMahon. Keep eyeson him when finally unmasked! All have significant roles IMHO🙏♥️🇺🇸🙅

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
04 January, 04:30
I was going with Tom hiddleston but after the frog in his throat I'm going with Tim Allen 🤔

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 January, 01:03
Maybe....

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
04 January, 01:03
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
🙏Please hurry !

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 January, 03:20
"Beghe convinced Kennedy, who was a good impersonator, to join the school's program with him. "Both boys entertained their classmates with hilarious imitations of their favorite entertainers," Heymann wrote."

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 January, 01:42
I have always wondered who all is in this picture, any ideas?

Looks to me like a couple of JFK’s grandschildren from the TIMBER video (Maybe hugging their Dad JR?). This Man looks way more Alert than “Biden”!

🧐🤷‍♀️

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
04 January, 11:11
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
thats hunter

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
04 January, 01:06
That doesn't register.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
04 January, 01:00
Geeminy. I only meant to eat like 5 of the tiny cookies in the bag....but reading through this thread....I inadvertently ate the whole dang bag. I blame you all! LOL! Very very interesting suggestion. Hmmm....

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 January, 12:50

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Swan_O_Savin @Swan_O_Savin
03 January, 09:43

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
03 January, 08:22
First thing that came to mind...
Imagine ... 🙏❤
https://youtu.be/L0SrROrtX...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
03 January, 08:17
Didn't JFK (no longer Jr after Sr passed - never signed his name w/ "Jr" in George Magazine) want to be an actor...?

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
03 January, 05:51
Whoa = = = > < >

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
03 January, 12:45
Well we are all certainly waiting patiently for the Geo Political Uniter! For He is likely the precursor for the Spiritual Uniter : )

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 January, 12:41
46 is Taken. Keyword :Taken:

Anne Kats @anneanon1
03 January, 10:44
woooooow I dont icant respond im still in shock 🙈🙉🙊

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
03 January, 10:38
🤔😲😂🤦‍♀️🍿

Carey Lou @Careylou
03 January, 09:56
that would be epic

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 January, 09:12
MANY ACTORZ PLAY JOE

BUT ONLY JFK JR COULD NEGOTIATED WITH VLADIMIR 😂😂😂

THIS IS HOW THIS MOVIE IS BASED ON STRICT LOGIC😁😁😁

AND BOTH GENTLEMANS ENJOY LOT OF FUN TROLLING ALL JOE DEEP STATE HANDLERZ 😂😂😂

ESPETIALLY ON TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLISION... THIS IS EPIC TWIST😇😍🤗

TOTALLY REVERSING NAZI EU AGAINST THEMSELVES, FORCING THEM TO ATTACK RUSSIA TO MAKE FINAL EVIDENCE OF THEIR HIGH TREASON !!!

Tricia Walsh Smith @PhoenixAlwaysRisin
03 January, 12:28
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Right -- you know. All these accounts under phoney names spouting absolute crapIt's become incredibly boring. I only follow REAL people with REAL names!

Patty Malek @patty888
03 January, 08:32
That would explain the puppy scene on the beach loving Joe..dogs love JFKjr....they do not love Joe's evil energy.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 January, 08:35
In response Patty Malek to her Publication

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
03 January, 07:31
Would explain Caroline and her son endorsing Biden with a big grin

memes matter @NoComment
03 January, 07:19
who knew?☺🍿❤

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 January, 07:04
more popcorn please😂

memes matter @NoComment
03 January, 07:20
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
i love our life

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
03 January, 07:02
Could the Fake Biden be charged with knowingly committing a fraud on the US and its citizens by impersonating a President etc, etc???