Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 March, 09:43
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
have also seen this some❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
22 March, 09:58
I had that Sunday too several times but eventually could connect again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Lite @Starlite
22 March, 01:43
servers getting busy on the frontlines!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
21 March, 01:50
For those who haven't figured it out yet AU and WeGo are run by same very busy guy. These glitches are maintaince and a part of moving us forward. I ffor one look at it as another trip closer to the finale. Buckle up.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
21 March, 11:57
@administrator - care to ease the minds?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 March, 11:53
Yes been happening alot lately!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
21 March, 10:08
Wego. social same time. same 502 Bad Gateway

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
21 March, 09:57
More and More frequent!

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
21 March, 09:52
Has happened a few different days here as well!
Glad to see You all this Morning!🌹

Vee Wallace @VeeW
21 March, 09:49
Site maintenance has to happen some time to prevent attacks from succeeding. Bummed when the site is down... but very thankful for the many hours it is up -- which is most of the time. Praying for those behind the scenes fighting the digital warfare truly as anons

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
21 March, 09:42
anonup went anondown

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Steve Murray @Stevie
21 March, 09:35
Yesterday bad gateway over here as well?

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
21 March, 09:35
This was yesterday also Gab was off the internet here in the Netherlands

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
21 March, 09:34
IKR?!

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
21 March, 09:34
Yes~ this happens a lot ~ Yesterday for hours I could not get on..502 for hours!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 March, 09:33
WORD! 🙄

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
21 March, 09:32
When it happens, I feel... Anonup is effectively the Real Deal or it wouldn't get attacked.

Its Anonymous @Downwiththesystem
21 March, 09:24
this i belave is just a maintenance thing thats is a proxy server just if u google the bottom word

Amy Cole @Amzie
21 March, 09:15
Have had this in the past...Maybe they are having to update with things happening as fast as what they are...Spacelink?

Cathy Ross @CathyR
21 March, 08:58
I was worried last night that AU was attacked when I got the bad gateway page... and am SOOO HAPPY to see everyone here this morning!! Smooth and fast today :)

Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
21 March, 08:43
I couldnt get on at all last night. Hoping today is better for them. So far, all is good this morning.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
21 March, 08:40
He said they have been under attack. you can tellby the freaking shills on here. a ton of misinformation. use discernment. many people trying to misguide you.

Only followers of this user (PepeLuvzMe) can see their posts

jon moore @jon_moore81
21 March, 08:38
brave browser x

jon moore @jon_moore81
21 March, 08:37
they are coming for us, i think the twitter purge proved that n when i found this i was like yay everyones back but for how long, love you all x

Texas Patriot @Onefunnybird
21 March, 08:36
Yep it keeps going down for me too!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
21 March, 08:36
Thats all I was getting last night (UK time) touch wood it's been OK up till now!

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
21 March, 08:35
Happened all night last night..... no explanation from @administrator either.

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
21 March, 08:45
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
its happened last month
updated servers

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
21 March, 08:32
i was getting this yesterday...no clue