Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Conservative Tiger @tentigers99
02 April, 04:16
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
It honestly bothers me when people say 70,000,000. There was so many more than what they claim. At LEAST 85,000,000 but I think closer to 100,000,000. We're short changing that number constantly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
03 April, 01:46
In response Conservative Tiger to his Publication
Me too, BIG-TIME! It's 80-100 million in my research. Growing Everyday!
James... pandering to the Twitter Birds who can nuke a tweet if they disagree or think it's disinfo. Based on that, they can suspend or limit your access. I've been down all those roads three times, cuz well...I FIGHT FOR THE TRUTH & I HATE KISSING ASS FOR FRAUDSTERS!
#truth πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‘Šβš‘πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Wright @amyberight
26 March, 05:05
I'm not ready to talk about 2024. I still want answers for 2020.

Storm Bringer @Elric
26 March, 05:00
Aye, Trump had an army of over 70 million strong and pretty much told us all to go home. What a leader!

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
22 March, 09:16
Truth !!!!!!!!

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
22 March, 05:24
Why James Woods is awesome!

Storm Bringer @Elric
26 March, 05:02
In response Shelva Wensel to her Publication
James Woods pretty much disappeared after the election as well, signaling defeat.

Sylvia Lovisone @dizzydancer
21 March, 05:05
Beautifully stated! Love it!

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
21 March, 04:34
James has such a way with wordsπŸ˜‚πŸ‘Š

Lone Girl @Lonegirl
21 March, 01:56
right on

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 March, 01:57
Hey Jimmy, we call it a $#!+ filled Twinkie.πŸ˜‰

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 March, 12:56
That lying bunch of traitors, pedophiles, pedavores and satanists need the hatchet buried alright...just not figuratively.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
24 March, 10:55
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
BURY THEM ALL.