JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I am unable to determine the date on that previous Juan video because my son requested spaghetti and meatballs for breakfast but note that after the power outages in Texas, Juan's team rewrote 40,000 lines of code for 107daily.com in 1.5 weeks.
03:02 PM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
21 March, 10:56
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
omgosh this post, it's so crazy non sequitur to me,
cannot understand it but i love it 😆 😂🤣🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 10:44
Nana will be your 18
Nana truly wishes I could mind melt with Juan O Savin hell just for a couple hours even.
I could listen to his stories indefinately.
Idk about his money but he has a deep bank of knowledge I would like to sponge up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
20 March, 04:12
so, what is your point? and conclusion?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 March, 04:50
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
That's a lot of code and Juan is not only a person of knowing but means.

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
20 March, 03:06
https://107daily.com/regis...

So is this the ligit 107 Daily? And is the one calling himself JuanOsavin107 on here ligit or bot? Love ya chopper. I've lost RJB The Quite Gentleman after he got nuked off ScrewTube,,, any ideas where I'd find him?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 10:49
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
Juan has said in multiple interveiws as late as this past week that he has never had a social media presence and as of last week had not even published a video yet on his own 107 Daily platform.
He did mention that he knows of a couple and said he didnt care.
Nana would bet the farm that he monitors the one Richard Gibbs has had since Twitter. He would not be able to stand it not to look sometimes I bet well that is if I were a betting person --cough,cough---

Anthony Mancuso @BaggaDonuts92
07 April, 01:48
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
I've been looking everywhere for the RJB THE QUITE GENTLEMAN videos, no luck so far, wish they were still around, he made great videos!