JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 March, 03:02
I am unable to determine the date on that previous Juan video because my son requested spaghetti and meatballs for breakfast but note that after the power outages in Texas, Juan's team rewrote 40,000 lines of code for 107daily.com in 1.5 weeks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
20 March, 03:06
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
https://107daily.com/regis...

So is this the ligit 107 Daily? And is the one calling himself JuanOsavin107 on here ligit or bot? Love ya chopper. I've lost RJB The Quite Gentleman after he got nuked off ScrewTube,,, any ideas where I'd find him?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Juan has said in multiple interveiws as late as this past week that he has never had a social media presence and as of last week had not even published a video yet on his own 107 Daily platform.
He did mention that he knows of a couple and said he didnt care.
Nana would bet the farm that he monitors the one Richard Gibbs has had since Twitter. He would not be able to stand it not to look sometimes I bet well that is if I were a betting person --cough,cough---
10:49 PM - Mar 21, 2021
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
07 April, 04:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
KeKklez. Sorry Nana only just found this reply from you now when another reply came in. I'm with ya all the way on your thoughts on that one.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 07:05
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
😘😇

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
21 March, 11:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😆😆😆💛