Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
19 March, 09:11
Have you stopped using:

1.) Deodorant with aluminum?

2.) Toothpaste with fluoride?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 March, 10:26
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
Quit any toothpaste with the crap about the same time I became a vegetarian over 30 years ago
Same with the deoderant

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
20 March, 03:48
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Well you are way ahead of the game, awesome!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
20 March, 10:09
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
It was around the time I started checking into taking supplements & herbal remedies
I've never had a good reaction or result from most meds (& I was opposed to vaxes a long time before some of the info was more available about *that* - in the 80s!) & I was looking for alternatives. The same place I got my herbs was also the same place I started finding organic floral or herbal based shampoos & the fluoride free toothpaste, etc.

Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pixie Dust, click on at the bottom under it