Have you stopped using:

1.) Deodorant with aluminum?

2.) Toothpaste with fluoride?
09:11 PM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply
larry mcintire @larrymcintire
22 March, 03:32
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
I use Tom's of maine toothpaste and deodorant :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
22 March, 03:33
In response larry mcintire to his Publication
Thank you for sharing (:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ittap Forfreedom @HopefulAmerican60
22 March, 12:43
Yes to flouride, haven't found anything to replace anti perspirant, any suggestions? I need something.

22 March, 02:43
In response Ittap Forfreedom to his Publication
This is a good place to start. Dr Axe is great with natural remedies.
Crystal also comes in a solid or roll on.
https://draxe.com/beauty/c...

22 March, 02:51
In response Ittap Forfreedom to his Publication
I make most of my own products with their oils. This is new and I can't wait to try it!
https://www.planttherapy.c...

carol munoz @bornfree2
22 March, 12:46
years ago

22 March, 12:53
In response carol munoz to her Publication
Awesome 😎

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
21 March, 11:35
Yes to both. 👍

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 March, 11:26
Yes to both and my hair regained natural color from gray after stopping shampoo

21 March, 11:29
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Interesting and awesome!

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
21 March, 10:19
AND START EATING DARK VEGETABLES, LEAFY VEGES... DARK RED APPLES, I just invested in a mid range cold press juicer. Start detoxing. Lots of youtube.... listen to John Kohler. Smart as a whip.

21 March, 10:24
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
19 March, 11:00
Might I add...

GMO
Preservatives
Pharma

and on and on...

While it feels comforting to think everone has your best interest at heart, never take for granted they do. Maybe there are more who have their own intrest at heart and willing to simply consider you collateral damage?.

FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!

20 March, 03:26
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
Excellent advice!

Lexie May @LexieMay
19 March, 10:44
yep. I use XyliWhite toothpaste.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 March, 10:26
Quit any toothpaste with the crap about the same time I became a vegetarian over 30 years ago
Same with the deoderant

20 March, 03:48
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Well you are way ahead of the game, awesome!

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
19 March, 09:23
Yes, &
Yes
(several years ago)

19 March, 09:31
In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication
Same. I was remembering the process and how much better I felt after detoxing those toxins.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 March, 09:14
yep