Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Dan's tweet timestamp leads to an interesting Q drop.

"Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?"

Is time for the REAL President to climb the stairs to Air Force One?
09:20 AM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Tasha Cr. @Tasha
21 March, 09:07
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Shadow President

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maribelle Yrdnal @Yrdnal
20 March, 05:53
A bird sign after the rain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
20 March, 04:43
God Please!!! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Dave Kuechler @Zoro
20 March, 03:32
We're waiting..............

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
20 March, 03:23
After a storm

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
20 March, 01:07
❀

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
20 March, 11:45
Is this The Wheel ????? Maybe
Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken. John 21
https://www.biblewheel.com...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
20 March, 10:12
God bless our POTUS DJT, just sitting here thinking...you know we have ALL been brainwashed through the years. These Q drops are so so important to us waking up. We all have a story, we are all key players in this in 1 way or another. Rather its something we went through as a kid, a relationship that went bad, a situation we were in and got out or a situation we are in currently. There is no doubt in my heart that God put DJT here to rid this world of the evil. There is no doubt in my heart that the military are working their behinds off rescuing. People want to "see" results so bad but they need to sit back and go deep within and feel the results that have happened already. Yes, some of the stuff coming out has sickened me that I lost sleep, but my lost sleep is NOTHING compared to what the children went through, the military are going through, DJT, white hats. Y'all, we need to be more compassionate and trust in God with everything...He's got this. Love y'all to Jesus n back

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 March, 11:13
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
I started some research in the mid to late 80's. I was half awake around 92, knowing about Fritz S and Bill Cooper, MK, and the Franklin Coverup. In 01 I new it was the rinnging of the bell for NWO. In '12 there was the whole Drake deception. I know people are frustrated, but it is going as it should. Humans have been asleep 12,000 years. God is winning. 10 years ago, I was telling people at my job to look into the cabal. I was considered "That Conspiracy guy". That is why I need this place, it validates all I have learned. Each person is important for piecing this together.

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
20 March, 09:49
1.53am
i like the mirror

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
20 March, 09:48

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
20 March, 09:48
Dan's one of 10.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➑️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
20 March, 09:32
fucking truthπŸ‘Šβ€πŸ‘Š

Young@❀️ 123 @YoungatHeart
20 March, 09:26
when does a bird sing?
https://www.brainyquote.co...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
20 March, 09:23
"Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch..." of horrific unspeakable crimes against children.

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
20 March, 09:23
morning, Todd. have a beautiful day!

nice timestamp, 9:20 > 911

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
20 March, 09:34
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Feels like a beautiful day.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ