Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
20 March, 09:20
Dan's tweet timestamp leads to an interesting Q drop.

"Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?"

Is time for the REAL President to climb the stairs to Air Force One?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
God bless our POTUS DJT, just sitting here thinking...you know we have ALL been brainwashed through the years. These Q drops are so so important to us waking up. We all have a story, we are all key players in this in 1 way or another. Rather its something we went through as a kid, a relationship that went bad, a situation we were in and got out or a situation we are in currently. There is no doubt in my heart that God put DJT here to rid this world of the evil. There is no doubt in my heart that the military are working their behinds off rescuing. People want to "see" results so bad but they need to sit back and go deep within and feel the results that have happened already. Yes, some of the stuff coming out has sickened me that I lost sleep, but my lost sleep is NOTHING compared to what the children went through, the military are going through, DJT, white hats. Y'all, we need to be more compassionate and trust in God with everything...He's got this. Love y'all to Jesus n back
10:12 AM - Mar 20, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TiffanyS in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 March, 11:13
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
I started some research in the mid to late 80's. I was half awake around 92, knowing about Fritz S and Bill Cooper, MK, and the Franklin Coverup. In 01 I new it was the rinnging of the bell for NWO. In '12 there was the whole Drake deception. I know people are frustrated, but it is going as it should. Humans have been asleep 12,000 years. God is winning. 10 years ago, I was telling people at my job to look into the cabal. I was considered "That Conspiracy guy". That is why I need this place, it validates all I have learned. Each person is important for piecing this together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
20 March, 02:00
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
you are absolutely correct. We all have some contributing piece to this whole thing. I've always been known as conspiracy theorist due to me looking outside,over,under, off to the side and behind the box sort of speaking. I look at the what if's cause they are important as well. NOTHING has added up with the government ever. I also always wondered "what happens to the $ the states get for disaters" csaause it certainly isn't going to the people who are in need when they didn't have insurance. Always knew docs get a kick back on meds they prescribe but didn't know to what extent. Even though my eyes have been open for years i guess now my eyes and expression is like this😲😲😲😳😳and some thoughts have been validated.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 March, 03:46
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
sorry about the spelling errors... Anyone who is wondering, Drake was a guy in 2011-2012 that played David Wilcock with this same trype of storyline about military and DUMBs....