LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
20 March, 07:14
DEADLY SERIOUS! #truth #CANCELTYSON & #MadeInChina ☠️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 March, 07:17
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Guess who is not eating that chicken anymore. Me. Ugh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
China owns Smithfield and Tysons and a couple other food processing plants. We need to get the names out and posted. If this is what they are doing, we should not be eating any of their products. It was my understanding that the Federal Government was attempting to buy back these plants before Covid. I don't know what happened since then.
07:58 AM - Mar 20, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 March, 08:00
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Ty for the info. If folks knew at the most consolidated form how very few main companies there really are, it would astound folks. I did a long study on it a while back. I will start trying to trace my info again later.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
21 March, 12:59
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Honestly, we really need to get back to old fashioned, LOCAL commerce.