Susan Moretti @MsMorettisView
Breast milk can transmit the Covid-Vax to the infant....and kill it!!
10:50 PM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by MsMorettisView in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
05 April, 07:48
In response Susan Moretti to his Publication
what is NOT transmitted to the baby through the mothers breast milk, this is common knowledge to never take or use any drugs while pregnant or breastfeeding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
03 April, 03:14
Heartbeaking. May this baby's sweet soul rest in peace. We must KEEP POUNDING THE ALARM BUTTON. Raise awareness, I'm afraid that new mothers and mothers to be just aren't informed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
03 April, 02:43
I we are so so sorry !!! Please tell everyone no more vaccines1!! Save these babies!!!!!R Ricardo

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
01 April, 06:58
so sad, rest in peace

Flirty Chickens @Dannetta
01 April, 03:38
That is the sadest thing ever! My heart breaks for this Mom! These drug company's, politicians and all the people on these vaccine commercials are pushing this poison like its candy! People trust blindly! Anyone giving this experimental crap should be found guilty of crimes against humanity! My thoughts anyway🤔

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 March, 04:33
anybody got a link about this story? My friend wants to get her and 1yr old vaxed and wont listen to me

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
21 March, 12:41
This is so hard for me to see having all the knowledge we have. I just pray it all ends soon! God is in control! I know that little one is okay just not the way we want it to happen in our eyes. Being awake is not always easy.

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
21 March, 12:39
😢 ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
21 March, 06:00
my heart breaks for these folks😢

Conservative Tiger @tentigers99
21 March, 05:41
So sad. We're supposed to let our immune systems take care of this. Imunnites through breast feeding. Not the vax through breast feeding. He is with Jesus. God gave us the tools to beat this. Man can't give us those tools.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 March, 05:39
😔🙏

Kyle Iversen @KT77
20 March, 09:46
Im so sorry for the mom and that poor baby! Praying that people will stop taking these vaccines. Praying for the children the evil doctors are planning to start vaccinate, 🙏😥

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
20 March, 09:44
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
19 March, 11:55
So sad and heartbreaking...crimes against humanity...the vaccine companies can just walk away because they are immune from any lawsuits! People need to realize that the vaccines are all experimental.

Pinky Betts @Pinkybetts
19 March, 11:53
this is so sad babys are immune to most things for around three months this is a tradgety mothers pass on immunity by breast feeding i would investige that she took the experimental gene therapy for covid so i. turn the child received the therapy my sincerest condolences to thee parents

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
19 March, 11:40
😭 Heartbreaking indeed!

Public Service Announcement: Never take on blind faith what any other thinks or says. Please, please, please do your own due diligence!

Diane Ross @dianeross48
21 March, 04:46
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
Research what the ingredients of any "jab" is. They are full of obvious poisons. As many people have said, We would be arrested for child abuse if we gave any one of the "jab" ingredients to our child through their mouth.". And "jabs" go straight into the blood stream where they are even more dangerous than if they went through the digestive system.

Valarie Bynum @Kora77
19 March, 11:25
So sorry for the bABY the... MOM must live with the unthinkable... She should know ALL Things in her body go to the BABY come on people Poor child Bless u(*

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
19 March, 11:52
In response Valarie Bynum to his Publication
Exactly, there seems to be any such thing as common damn sense anymore! Rest in Peace Angel

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
19 March, 11:18
I am so sorry for your loss. May God comfort you in your grief. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
19 March, 11:12
🙏🏼❤️😓

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
19 March, 11:08
💔 it's so needless and so sad 😢

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
19 March, 11:07
That Mom is a full blown idiot.

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
19 March, 11:21
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
She has been lied to for a year, panicked by the media and driven to take the vaccine. The fault lies with the phoney experts.