Susan Moretti @MsMorettisView
19 March, 10:50
Breast milk can transmit the Covid-Vax to the infant....and kill it!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
😭 Heartbreaking indeed!

Public Service Announcement: Never take on blind faith what any other thinks or says. Please, please, please do your own due diligence!
11:40 PM - Mar 19, 2021
In response Susan Moretti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HeidiInTune in this post can reply
Diane Ross @dianeross48
21 March, 04:46
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
Research what the ingredients of any "jab" is. They are full of obvious poisons. As many people have said, We would be arrested for child abuse if we gave any one of the "jab" ingredients to our child through their mouth.". And "jabs" go straight into the blood stream where they are even more dangerous than if they went through the digestive system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
21 March, 06:04
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
A research recommenation I absolutely endorse! I started mine on jabs in 1993 when my daughter's Peditrician handed me a paper that specified the odds of contraction for each vax vs. cases contracted by recieving the vax.

Because of what I discovered then, I opted my children out from recieving them. They're grown now but both have been very healthy all along. I'd argue that's the reason why.

Man does NOT know better than the Creator of the immune system. How can these fear mongers explain the survival of the human race before big pharma???

Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
21 March, 06:42
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
It gets worse. When I donated blood last week I asked about the jab. It seems you can't donate for a couple of days after getting it, but otherwise they treat the blood like any other. Yikes 😦