Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
16 February, 02:26
@dianaanddennis I did a thing again. 😬 The love is real, in it's purest form, our forever and ever queen. 🌸🩰⚔️🥼💖 Bruce sends regards 🎩
Join the rising channel dear ones 🌷❤️ https://t.me/DongaldTrunk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
Hang on with me for just a sec...

On that day in 1997, I had just had major back surgery. But - this event (the car crash) affected me beyond understanding. I cried like I lost a sibling, can't explain it. My kids began to hide the remote from me & as I was in a upper body cast🤷‍♀️ - I🤔😭 harder.

Once 2000 hit, I began to 🕶️👣dig up everything I could find. My family - all still know how hard I took that & to be honest, I really didn't follow everything she did or anyone of celebrity status, but my heart was just broken. I remember that summer& those pictures posted everywhere, every day of her holiday & the story. So my 😭😭- very overwhelming.

Since then, every woman/girl that I mentor, which has been many, I tell them to "Walk in every room like you're Princess Diana! Look how she got out of that car, shoulders straight, head high, and BOOM! Don't ever think you are anything less than exceptional!" True story.

#BeLikeDiana (pic below) - I would say to these women.😘👏🤝💋
08:13 PM - Mar 19, 2021
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MBJ8388 Hearts4America, click on at the bottom under it