Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
@dianaanddennis I did a thing again. 😬 The love is real, in it's purest form, our forever and ever queen. πŸŒΈπŸ©°βš”οΈπŸ₯ΌπŸ’– Bruce sends regards 🎩
Join the rising channel dear ones 🌷❀️ https://t.me/DongaldTrunk
02:26 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by DongaldTrunk in this post can reply
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
30 June, 07:44
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
β€πŸ’Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 June, 07:26
Love this woman! I always aspire to make the greatest positive influence like my Princess. I even asked my husband to buy me a ring similar to her wedding ring....mines not genuine but I love it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
19 March, 08:13
Hang on with me for just a sec...

On that day in 1997, I had just had major back surgery. But - this event (the car crash) affected me beyond understanding. I cried like I lost a sibling, can't explain it. My kids began to hide the remote from me & as I was in a upper body castπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ - IπŸ€”πŸ˜­ harder.

Once 2000 hit, I began to πŸ•ΆοΈπŸ‘£dig up everything I could find. My family - all still know how hard I took that & to be honest, I really didn't follow everything she did or anyone of celebrity status, but my heart was just broken. I remember that summer& those pictures posted everywhere, every day of her holiday & the story. So my 😭😭- very overwhelming.

Since then, every woman/girl that I mentor, which has been many, I tell them to "Walk in every room like you're Princess Diana! Look how she got out of that car, shoulders straight, head high, and BOOM! Don't ever think you are anything less than exceptional!" True story.

#BeLikeDiana (pic below) - I would say to these women.πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ€πŸ’‹

Only followers of this user (Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Michael Catino @MCanon
18 February, 08:09
In response Liberty Bell to her Publication
I hope Q helped her or maybe DJT.

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
19 February, 08:24
In response Liberty Bell to her Publication
i dont think she'd leave her boys

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
17 February, 10:00
Sending Love to you both, Good Sir's
Lion Hearted & Kindest of Souls
πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žβœ¨πŸ’Ÿ

18 February, 05:41
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
πŸ––πŸ½πŸ₯ΈπŸŒ· @dianaanddennis
🎩 tip of the hat to the Supreme Lionessas πŸ’
& to holding these vibes πŸ₯‚

02 July, 12:37
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
It matters not how you affect others, what matters is that you inspired a positive effect.

NEO ONE @Neo
17 February, 03:33
Hi Bruce πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

18 February, 05:43
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Saint Neo πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ❀️

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
17 February, 03:05
OMG!! My mother said something similar!!! 😒

16 February, 02:28
@dianaanddennis 😬

16 February, 03:03