Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Gene Decode 🔥 3-17-21

“I can’t go into precise details due to OPSEC
but 200 Special Forces died
because they went in to take out a group
that had surrendered
& they triggered a trap that was set.
The people surrendering had incendiaries on their bodies.
So now the Rules of Engagement have changed.
The Alliance took out the D.U.M.B. in Iceland
& there was a period of over 2 weeks
where there wasn’t 5 minutes when it wasn’t shaking.
[Explosions every 10 km that read as ‘earthquakes’ on USGS.]
It was retribution for the cabal
for the 200 that fell.
Now they send robotics in & see if you’re laced
& if you are we’ll take that out too.
We rescue the innocents in there
& take the rest out.
They flooded the one in Iceland with lava.
They’re using Forces of Nature
like they did with the Potomac in D.C.”

God bless every heroic Soldier & their families 🙏💞🇺🇸
10:40 AM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
22 March, 03:56
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I pray for them daily!!! I know they are risking everything going underground. I'm sad we lost any. The Kuru!!! OMG.... massive overhaul, and the children...just sick!!!! I knew thing's weren't adding up and I hate to say it again!!! NO ONE believed me. :-( I've been taking about this for 25 yrs. I'm not stupid!!! Makes me so mad, I hate to think of the children who could have been saved, all this time! My feeling's are hurt and I cry for the kids. Just makes me very angry. Always listen to people and check thing's out!!! 🙏✝️😶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HUN- WWG1WGA @HUN_WWG1WGA
19 March, 05:12
May the Creator protect our brave sons to clear up Earth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
19 March, 02:55
oh that is horrible! God protect our miltary and keep them safer. My heart goes out to the families of those fallen military. Sending prayers

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 March, 03:02
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
Gene Decode has spoken about this recent tragedy several times. He wans us to understand the mortal dangers of the brave soldiers' work in the D.U.M.B.s.

They go into the miles deep tunnels and have to evade lasers that could evaporate them, burn out the kuru disease that could kill them, and then rescue the children in states of horror no Human Being should ever ever be in, let alone seen in 🙏💞🇺🇸

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 March, 02:40
God protect the soldiers going into the tunnels. .
Please make sure those with trauma from rescuing the children have access to the med beds for healing

19 March, 02:43
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Amen 🙏✨🌸 💞

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 March, 01:58
God bless our military and protect them from evil
🙏🏻🇺🇸🙏🏻🇺🇸🙏🏻

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
19 March, 02:36
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Amen!!

Jo. Black @JoBlack
19 March, 01:07

19 March, 01:10
In response Jo. Black to his Publication
Amen 🙏💞👼🇺🇸

https://ourrescue.org/abou...