Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Madden Smith @Madden04
16 March, 09:40
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Does he say when? Anything he's been preaching has gone no where.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Madden Smith @Madden04
16 March, 09:55
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Yeah I pretty much gave up listening to every single "credible source" out there. They don't know shit like the rest of us. I've wasted so much time/energy gearing up to hear Juan, Parkes, Wards, Lin wood Fireside chats, X22, etc.... all they do is talk a big game and keeep saying big things are happening like they are there sitting at Trumps dinner table discusssing the next big action plan.

If Trump's goal was to really make america suffer first, then my bet is its going to be in fall. Even my favorite news sources that favor Trump starting to recycle the same news back on this retarded election fraud BS. oh whoop dee doo that the Supreme Court shut the election fraud cases for the 900th time. March madness is all talk just as I suspected.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Boswell @speakerman19422
They are always talking about dates when something will happen but tomorrow never comes.
02:55 PM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
Only people mentioned by speakerman19422 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jim Boswell, click on at the bottom under it