Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Madden Smith @Madden04
16 March, 09:40
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Does he say when? Anything he's been preaching has gone no where.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Madden Smith @Madden04
Yeah I pretty much gave up listening to every single "credible source" out there. They don't know shit like the rest of us. I've wasted so much time/energy gearing up to hear Juan, Parkes, Wards, Lin wood Fireside chats, X22, etc.... all they do is talk a big game and keeep saying big things are happening like they are there sitting at Trumps dinner table discusssing the next big action plan.

If Trump's goal was to really make america suffer first, then my bet is its going to be in fall. Even my favorite news sources that favor Trump starting to recycle the same news back on this retarded election fraud BS. oh whoop dee doo that the Supreme Court shut the election fraud cases for the 900th time. March madness is all talk just as I suspected.
09:55 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Madden04 in this post can reply
Jim Boswell @speakerman19422
18 March, 02:55
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
They are always talking about dates when something will happen but tomorrow never comes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Madden Smith @Madden04
16 March, 10:05
Its gonna be years before the DS gets all cleaned up. Lets face the music here, we were all brainwahsed that Trump is gonna make this bad ass return like the Terminator, but thats a movie and this is real life. Cool things dont happen in real life anymore, only bad things cause the governemtn is too weak and greedy with other dictator countries.

Trump is awesome, but hes only one man against how many? I honestly believed that he had the power to take every one and everything down. But the billionaires are still raking it in every day, probaly jsut get a mini slap on the wrist for censoring Trump and maybe a small fine. What was the point of watching an hour investigation on Mark Zuckerberg interfering with the election? Thought all of this was BIG TREASON. haha this is all a joke at this point. The only big thing that happened to all of us was wasting our god damn time following this shit to no where.