Kim Runner @kimrunner
3-Year Delta today for #956 & #957

There are 13 total 2-Year Deltas for 3.18 - https://qalerts.pub/?q=mar...

No 1-Year Deltas for today.
09:33 AM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
19 March, 11:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
19 March, 10:55
Q957 'Why are trips allowed?' = 3-year delta 3.18
Next day BidAn trips 3 times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita Meeks @NurseRita
20 March, 01:41
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
future proves past lol ...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 March, 05:54
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
ILLUMINATI MEETING TODAY
JOE TRIPPEN 3 TIMES MEANINGS TRINTY FALLING VIDEO BELOW

https://youtu.be/i0pX8tG63...

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
18 March, 10:59
2 year delta for 3/18

Free Bird @DCast
18 March, 10:14
What's your read on this Kim?
The foundational meaning of it, Thanks!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
18 March, 10:13
Thank you for these! Good Morning, Kim! ☀️❤️🇺🇸

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 March, 09:47
Interesting that we saw John Kerry flying yesterday.

https://www.foxnews.com/po...

Free Bird @DCast
18 March, 10:08
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
One of the very people we don't want to waste our eyes on!
I wonder 'how many of them' are Real and not doubles/triples/clones? - real one's already been removed.

North *** @Northstar
18 March, 09:41
Hope they had a nice Tr1p. 🙂 See them next Ca.ball...

North *** @Northstar
19 March, 08:26
In response North *** to his Publication
!!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 March, 09:38
To me , trips means a couple of things off the top of my head. One, JK on the plane with no mask. Possible WH? Two, trips are in software and used to alert of activity of a certain kind. Third, trip wire. Uh oh, they #Fooked . bahahaha. Hope you ave a great day !

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 March, 09:44
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I agree! and thanks. Hope you have a great day, too Dave!

John Anon @freeamerican59
18 March, 09:36
Thanks Kim! I'm nominating you today for the Anon Hall of Fame! O day delta lol!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 March, 09:50
In response John Anon to his Publication
lol...awesome. I'll take it! :)