Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Believe, dont believe is up to you.
My job, as I understand it, is to tell you.
A few months ago Nana started having some visions.
A few months ago I had a vision of God on his golden thrown surrounded by an uncountable #of angels. He was in the shape of a man but was not a man. He was bright golden light energy. He held out his hand and said, "People should listen because my angels are already there".
On this resonance graft I have been told the top line are God's angels, the second line is us.
The third line is [them] the evils, & the forth line is satans demons (fallen angels).
God is real!
Angels are real!
satan & his demons are real!
Just because you cant see them doesnt mean they are not there.

Time to team up, this battle for souls is real!
09:20 AM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 March, 12:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Beautiful, Nana!

We the People are rising UP to meet the Angels...

Evil is grasping, trying to get us, but we're out of reach!

The bottom line tells me another story - it says WE are WINNING because they cannot raise enough demonic energy to defeat our prayers!

Many women feel they don't really have a part in this fight; I tell them, "Yes, you DO!!!" Prayer is the MIGHTIEST weapon against evil!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
18 March, 08:44
i believe & it looks like it says Anon. saw it right away

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Stull @Daniegny
18 March, 11:36
last night i went to bed scared with everything that is going on. i had a dream that i was living in a nee place and someone asked me - aren't you scared you win't make it ans my response was - i am not - god lives us all and will help us when we are most down. i woke up feeling so much better! than this morning i was driving my son to school and i past a white boulder i never noticed before with the letter Q on it. Literally two minutes later i was behind a car with the license plate LOBS 17. The 17 made me smile huge - Q and 17 within 2 minutes of each other - God and his angels are around us!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 March, 11:59
In response Danielle Stull to his Publication
Yes they are everywhere you just have to notice.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 March, 11:31
Yes this is all correct. We are in a major spiritual battle. God is Real, with my own eyes I have seen, not in a vision, in the broad open light of the day. You do have a choice to make, and You can believe or not but This Is The Truth. We need to come together with Gods message of Love and Forgiveness. That is OUR Duty. We are to Attune to God, those involved with the Millitary have their Orders, Gods Orders Are for US To Focus On Him. Let those with Orders do their Job as we do Ours. Stop worrying so much, stop trying to figure out the Day, You Will Never Know. Only God does. Do Not Idolize ANYONE, Praise God and His SON. THE SON WE SHOULD BE PRAYING TO RETURN. Trump, JFK jr, Elvis, Isaac Kappy, Are Just People like Us All. If Trump does not return as President, WE ARE OK. If JFK jr does not return, WE ARE OK. Who and What are You Actually FIghting For?
You are ALL "The Children". No One Above The Other. All Will Go, There Are So Many, Patience is Key, Rescue is Underway. 💓🙏✝️

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
18 March, 12:02
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏Amen.

Thank you.

God Bless you.
🙏

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
18 March, 04:07
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Exactly!! Well said.

Cyber Sister17 @CyberSister17
18 March, 11:18
😇I like the Thone in Ezekiel (1:26) that is blue like a sapphire. I think Blue is a color that is close to God. You rock, Nana!

18 March, 12:02
In response Cyber Sister17 to her Publication
😘😇

anon anon @Qcolorado
18 March, 09:43
I believe it, Nana! The Bible says in the end times people would have dreams and visisons. I believe it is because things will get so bad that we will need to know we aren't alone in our battle. This rendition of Jesus described in Revelation is powerful! If God be for us, who can be against us. xx

anon anon @Qcolorado
18 March, 09:47
In response anon anon to her Publication
"And in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters" (Revelation 1:13-15).

Connie Carpenter @Shelly21
18 March, 10:08
In response anon anon to her Publication
💐Amen Nana!!

Emand Lio @Emandlio
18 March, 09:41
Ready!!!⚡⚡⚡

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 March, 09:41
Amazing vision! I agree that our job is to tell people, sow the seeds of truth about God. It is their choice to have a desire to water that seed and enjoy the beauty of what is created from that seed. What many miss by ignoring that seed is the new creation is them! A whole new way of living, in relationship with our Creator; forgiven, free, loved and accepted. Truth becomes evident and that truth sets us free from the lies perpetuated by satan and his minions. Able to see the world thru a lens of compassion, with a clearer understanding and appreciation of all that the Lord has done for us.😇

18 March, 10:11
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Amen

Stac eyQ @StaceyQ
18 March, 09:32
Thank you for sharing your message. i really needed to hear this today.

18 March, 10:12
In response Stac eyQ to her Publication
😘😇💜

John Anon @freeamerican59
18 March, 09:29
i can corrorobate all of this and more. it's all true. I've been witness to many angels and many of the archangels. some of the saints. a few prophets. God in a different form, an earthly form plus pure signs from God. also fallen archangels. it's all more real than we can imagine. i implore you all to pray more than you have ever prayed before. Godspeed to you all and God Bless you and your families!

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
18 March, 10:17
In response John Anon to his Publication
Thank you, John. May the White Light of our Lord Jesus Christ heal, surround and protect you.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
18 March, 10:19
In response John Anon to his Publication
yeeeep, i am being lead to discover that I am Chiron, Saggitarius, awakening, many have fallen to this realm, but we are all tethered with a source cord to higher dimensions, its very real, once we understand the concept of energy , and that we are all infinite beings, it makes it a little easier to wrap ones head around

John Anon @freeamerican59
18 March, 09:29
i can corrorobate all of this and more. it's all true. I've been witness to many angels and many of the archangels. some of the saints. a few prophets. God in a different form, an earthly form plus pure signs from God. also fallen archangels. it's all more real than we can imagine. i implore you all to pray more than you have ever prayed before. Godspeed to you all and God Bless you and your families!

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

18 March, 10:14
In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication
😘😇💜