Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 March, 09:20
Believe, dont believe is up to you.
My job, as I understand it, is to tell you.
A few months ago Nana started having some visions.
A few months ago I had a vision of God on his golden thrown surrounded by an uncountable #of angels. He was in the shape of a man but was not a man. He was bright golden light energy. He held out his hand and said, "People should listen because my angels are already there".
On this resonance graft I have been told the top line are God's angels, the second line is us.
The third line is [them] the evils, & the forth line is satans demons (fallen angels).
God is real!
Angels are real!
satan & his demons are real!
Just because you cant see them doesnt mean they are not there.

Time to team up, this battle for souls is real!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
18 March, 09:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i can corrorobate all of this and more. it's all true. I've been witness to many angels and many of the archangels. some of the saints. a few prophets. God in a different form, an earthly form plus pure signs from God. also fallen archangels. it's all more real than we can imagine. i implore you all to pray more than you have ever prayed before. Godspeed to you all and God Bless you and your families!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
Thank you, John. May the White Light of our Lord Jesus Christ heal, surround and protect you.
10:17 AM - Mar 18, 2021
In response John Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TrishTweedy in this post can reply
John Anon @freeamerican59
18 March, 11:10
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
And you Trish. Godspeed to you and your family!