Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 March, 09:20
Believe, dont believe is up to you.
My job, as I understand it, is to tell you.
A few months ago Nana started having some visions.
A few months ago I had a vision of God on his golden thrown surrounded by an uncountable #of angels. He was in the shape of a man but was not a man. He was bright golden light energy. He held out his hand and said, "People should listen because my angels are already there".
On this resonance graft I have been told the top line are God's angels, the second line is us.
The third line is [them] the evils, & the forth line is satans demons (fallen angels).
God is real!
Angels are real!
satan & his demons are real!
Just because you cant see them doesnt mean they are not there.

Time to team up, this battle for souls is real!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Yes this is all correct. We are in a major spiritual battle. God is Real, with my own eyes I have seen, not in a vision, in the broad open light of the day. You do have a choice to make, and You can believe or not but This Is The Truth. We need to come together with Gods message of Love and Forgiveness. That is OUR Duty. We are to Attune to God, those involved with the Millitary have their Orders, Gods Orders Are for US To Focus On Him. Let those with Orders do their Job as we do Ours. Stop worrying so much, stop trying to figure out the Day, You Will Never Know. Only God does. Do Not Idolize ANYONE, Praise God and His SON. THE SON WE SHOULD BE PRAYING TO RETURN. Trump, JFK jr, Elvis, Isaac Kappy, Are Just People like Us All. If Trump does not return as President, WE ARE OK. If JFK jr does not return, WE ARE OK. Who and What are You Actually FIghting For?
You are ALL "The Children". No One Above The Other. All Will Go, There Are So Many, Patience is Key, Rescue is Underway. πŸ’“πŸ™βœοΈ
11:31 AM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
18 March, 04:07
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Exactly!! Well said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
18 March, 12:02
πŸ™Amen.

Thank you.

God Bless you.
πŸ™

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 March, 01:22
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Amen, God Bless You Always My Brother.πŸ’“πŸ™βœοΈ

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 March, 11:35