John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
There is a war for your mind going on but not by who you think.

What is a spell? What is a prayer? Both are calls to entities for help. A prayer is a call to God asking for something, a spell is the same thing but to the devil. Each day those who worship satan are casting spells that aim to harm you. They send demons to play with your mind because evil magicks/demons are much more powerful during the night, I believe this is why we instictivly fear the dark. We must combat theses demons sent to prey upon us by asking God to send protection from them. I think this is why we were always taught to pray before we go to sleep. We ask God to watch over mommy and daddy ect. We were taught this for a reason. We MUST remember this now. God is real, if you believe that then everything else is also. Before you go to sleep put on the armor of God and pray for his protection. God WILL watch over you. Those who know don't sleep. God and his Angels know and they don't sleep.
07:52 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
12 June, 05:12
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
wouldn't God just naturally take out evil? our All Seeing God. as a parent if i saw ANYTHING harming my child i would intervene. i wouldn't wait for my child to ask for my help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 June, 06:31
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Yes he would love to stop evil before hand. If he did that would take away freewill. Freewill is what separates us from all of his other creations. Some people what bad things to happen. They people cast spells to make stuff happen. God will protect his people. That can come in different forms. He could protect you or he could take you. Death is still saving you. That is not what people want to hear but it is truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 June, 01:01
My habit is to read my bible in bed before closing my eyes to sleep. Next as I lie down, I review my day and thank God for all the blessings of the day I can recall, like the food and home he provided, the nice weather, the song birds, the flowers in the garden, etc. It makes for peaceful sweet sleep. 😇

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
12 June, 11:32
Amen! This is so true. I once experienced a very scary entity in my presence one night as a child. I immediately started praying to the Lord and a feeling of absolute protection and warmth came over me.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 June, 11:23
VERY POWERFUL POST JOHN Q ✔️ GREAT JOB

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
12 June, 11:21
🙏💖🌿

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 April, 02:02

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
13 April, 02:25
Psalm 91:1-16
Our 911 to God
2 Corinthians 1:20 For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.
Amen

Trinity Lightyear @TrinityLightyear
12 April, 10:58
Brilliant post!!..Thank you🙏🏼😉❤️🐸🍿🌎🕊

Lisa Krohn @GraceGal220
12 April, 10:47
Every night my husband & I pray Luther's evening prayer...
"I thank thee my Heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ Thy Dear Son, that Thou hast graciously kept me this day, & I pray that Thou wouldst forgive me all my sins where I have done wrong, & graciously keep me this night. For into Thy hands I commend myself, my body & soul & all things. Let Thy Holy angel be with me, that the wicked Foe may have no power over me. Amen!"

13 April, 08:30
In response Lisa Krohn to his Publication
Outstanding. Rock on with that because there is power in what you are doing beyond what you may understand. God bless and keep you.

Julie Boe @JulieB
17 March, 08:07
Thanks, I needed this!

17 March, 08:53
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
God is great and will always be there when you need him. You are never alone☝️😃✝️