Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Sticks and Stones may break my bones,
but L-e-t-t-e-r-s packed Together,
become "W-O-R-D-S" and,
when used as they have been,
Will Trap and Enslave You.
🤔
Each letter has its own "Value" which mainstream "teaching" has neglected to teach You about. These "Values", numerically or geometrically hide the truths of these L-e-t-t-e-r-s, changing a This for That or so on, will change an entire Light of Truth into a Spell of Darkness. As You Yourself read them, speak them, or worse Yet Think them, You brain releases chemicals within Your Body that matches each words spoken, read, or thought, and then the world around You becomes a Painting of their design, unbeknownst to You.

By Using Words You are spinning the web that holds You tightly within the range of the Spider.

Every L-e-t-t-e-r and Every W-o-r-d Affirms something within You.

Becareful Which Piper You Are Marching For.

🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

WORDS MATTER. I AM No Longer Controlled by that which Trapped Me, As I AM Free.
09:03 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
28 October, 01:13
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
"Spell"ing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
15 April, 07:33
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Brilliantly put together and so very, very true. This is how they cast their spells. Words, rhythms and tones have much more power than most can even comprehend. It is this way all through the bible. The Lord said arise and he arose from the dead. Thank you for this knowledge brother. God bless and keep you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 April, 08:20
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
You're Welcome Brother, May God Bless You and Your Family All-ways. I had to go into the woods for a while and really unwind my mind, and come back with a new understanding. Once You see it You can protect Yourself from It. People need to turn off the TV's for a while.🙏✝️