r363l l10n @r363ll10n
They were everywhere.

Every government, institution and religion was infested with Them.

And, now we know who they are.

They have 2 go.

We can never let this happen again.

#PrayWithoutCeasing #TheGreatAwakening

*This one was particularly tough for me 2 swallow.*
07:40 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
17 March, 10:31
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
The greatest portion of communication is non-verbal. If you're interested in knowing what's truly being said, start with "sign" language.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
17 March, 08:01
Hard to swallow? Nah. He even hooked up with Kieth Raniere to try to salvage NXIVM' rep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
17 March, 07:51
He always gave the creeps, even when I stll asleep

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 March, 07:50
As well as Mother Teresa!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 07:41
CHING CHING CHING CHING HAI HAI HAI HAI and Dalai pedo trafficker, I am saying that for a reason. I could be boiling taters here. lol

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 07:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
AND all sub branches therein.