Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
18 March, 07:44
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Has to be for the sleepy dopes that know things are not normal
but absolutely refuse to ponder reality or connect dots, why?
because they are stupid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
18 March, 11:02
😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
18 March, 09:38
Media making this obvious is a clear sign and message for Deep State Fake roll out agenda. So when top folks get arrested, they can tell the public, it's fake.

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
18 March, 06:00
A holocraphic

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 March, 04:12
Could they make it any more obvious the actor playing Biden Is really hamming it up. If anyone who reads this thinks that he’s president could you please contact me

Karen Lou @Sapphire
18 March, 11:11
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
🤣

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
17 March, 09:10
He lost the rest of what was left of his mind! 😂

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
17 March, 08:06
how in the hell do people not say anything about this shit?? i dont watch the news but when i visit my dad thats all he watche. it makes me sick to my stomach!

DAC oldriver @DAColdriver
17 March, 07:25
They are not even trying to hide the CGI.

Ragia HRH @HRH
17 March, 07:03
here is a screen shot of George News talking about this. are they saying that Biden is real?

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
17 March, 07:14
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
idk... Marjorie Taylor Greene posted a clip of him outside and its off also.

1776 ... @IGG1776
17 March, 07:50
Definitely CGI, they think they are that good 😎

Ragia HRH @HRH
17 March, 06:45
George news says no CGI or green screen here. confused 🤷🏻‍♀️

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
18 March, 06:15
I am very confused too. very concerned. they insist . why ????

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
18 March, 01:45
i think something is off with GeorgeNews currently. Just watch who you follow and make your on decisions.

Baba Milev @babamilev
17 March, 06:15
couple highlights??

cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
17 March, 08:56
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
It doesn't even look like the fake Biden anymore, never mind the real Biden

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 05:08
The seven second delay was not because of Janice Jacksons tit, it was in case any of them slipped up and told the truth. Not exactly the same subject but reminded me of that.

anon anon @Qcolorado
17 March, 05:04
haha!! Boy, we got a White Hat at the White House!

Nunya Business @AAug22
17 March, 04:47
What's up with the video/tv news lately? yeah I know many of them are CGI, fake as hell but how does the gen pop buy it after we were shown those amazingly clear detailed images of Mars!? Don't most of them own fancy 4K tv bought during the lockdowns?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 March, 04:40
Is this red-pilling or a form of protction?
Will they claim deep-fakes when all the info on pedos is exposed?

Christina Maga @Christina71
17 March, 04:37
I laugh!!! Red pilling subconsciously. You would be so surprised at the people who can see it. I'm hardly ever shocked. 🤪

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
17 March, 04:22
LMAO! Yeah I know that issue when you have the wrong skin town or in this case the same color of your hair as the background, it can become an issue on Green Screens. Here his top of the head literally becomes transparent, anyone ever worked with Streaming with a GS knows this can be an issue! This is a Green Screened video

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
17 March, 04:19
It's as though the people in charge aren't even trying to hide the fakery.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 March, 06:11
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
BINGO!