Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Registration is opened back up for a limited time.
03:38 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
TRUE DEE @TRUEDEE
29 December, 08:08
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Haha!! You must have accidentally followed me!! That's ok. I unfollowed you back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
06 November, 11:45
https://twitter.com/NoToad...

from
RT News
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica

Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

The coronavirus jab has been added to a list of childhood vaccinations, obligatory under the law, the nation’s Health Ministry announced on Friday. The National Vaccination and Epidemiology Commission (CNVE) has declared immunization against the virus to be mandatory for all minors under 18.

Subscribe to RT: t.me/rtnews
RT International
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica — RT World News
Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chris brandt @mike0997
22 October, 03:12

Law & Physics @physics171
15 October, 10:56

chris brandt @mike0997
05 October, 08:38
hello hope all is ok havent heard nothing in a while it seems wego and dropspace is down and this site wont let me send you direct msg's nor am i a verified user hope all is well

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
04 October, 03:24
🙂🌴🙏 Sites are down but we are still smiling. Thank you!

chris brandt @mike0997
09 August, 03:44

chris brandt @mike0997
09 August, 03:45
In response chris brandt to his Publication
please fix

chris brandt @mike0997
09 August, 03:42
tried forgot password but said email doesnt exist please fix before i lose https://wego.social/mike09...

chris brandt @mike0997
09 August, 03:42
tried forgot password but said email doesnt exist please fix before i lose https://wego.social/mike09...

chris brandt @mike0997
09 August, 03:41
why is my wego account gone please fix i did not delete it nor did i break any rules and i want it back

lolo gemini @lologemini
08 August, 07:42
not getting email to reset password on a new phone for here & wego

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
15 July, 05:52
is registration closed? I have a couple friends who wanna join

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 July, 01:52
WHY are you blocking videos from Kim Clement..the prophet? I have tried posting his videos for months...

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
19 May, 09:48
Hey boss. Getting 403 Forbidden on wego for a couple days now, any suggestions?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 May, 09:26
YOU RUN a sharper site than most. Bet. Ty.

Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

DaC haos @DaChaos
11 May, 02:43
Hey Koba just checking in. Hope everything good. 👊

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
27 April, 01:30
Is there a way to get notifications for the people I follow? Haven't been able to figure out how to do it.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
13 April, 01:57
I GREATLY appreciate all that you're doing to keep this site working smoothly. Anonup is #1 in my book.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
11 April, 01:29
I have been getting this message all day when I go to anonup.com and I have never seen it before.

Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
11 April, 01:45
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Me too!😡

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
31 March, 12:22
I have a ton of requests to follow me but I don't see how I can approve them? Please help. Thanks!

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
29 March, 02:27
Hey Admin i just FOOKED GRANDMA BONNIE All i said was could Melania and DTs connection go back a lot longer than we think.Due to Nikoli Tesla being from Yugoslavia the same as Melania.I also said the records released 2 yrs ago by FBI say NT was from Venus and given to the Tesla family that raised him in the mountains...Thats when she ousted herself as a Dem imposter..BITCH thing.

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
28 March, 09:09
💞Just stopped by to say HI Kabayashi!! i wanted to say thank you for your hard work and to wish you a Happy & BleSSed Palm 🌿Sunday!! God bleSS youvsnd your family. 🙏✝️

jill warga @jillsfolly7771111
28 March, 11:19
Why can't I get onto WEGO? My name is the same.

julie baja @JB4DJT
27 March, 05:06
Hello, ive been a mamber since January and i dont understand why my feed is so short.....i follow quite a few people and was wondering what im doung wrong?

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
26 March, 09:56
Thank you VERY much for this tremendous site and all the work that you're doing to keep it running. It is truly appreciated. Anonup is a salvo in a world full of trolls.

Debbie Workman @DebbieWorkman
24 March, 06:06
Good afternoon. A while back I submitted a verification video, and it says it is up for review. I do realize you have more important issues to combat rather attend to this, but is there something else you need me to send? Thank you!