Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 March, 09:26
Morning Patriots.
C it or Can't.

The art involved to keep things stable is impressive.
It's inevitable.
Circa Jan21
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam Lima @Monkey_Hunter
I can't wait. I can feel things moving in the right direction. An inner certainty, which I felt when Trump was running in 2016. Good morning, sir. (And when this is all over, somebody needs to write a book about how the anons figured all this decoding out - it never ceases to amaze me.)
05:12 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Monkey_Hunter in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
19 March, 06:42
In response Adam Lima to his Publication
ven worst then
this then means that#Trump maybe has been substituted by a#CLON#double or#CGI as#Biden

and that has no power not even to get out ad defend HIMSELF OR THE PEOPLE OF THE#vaccine#genocide#Depopulation PROGRAM

THAT HIMSELF HELP TO ARM TROUGHT THE US MILITARY#WARPSPEED
AND THE#TOXICS AS#Pfizer
#AstraZeneca
AND OTHERS

AS SAME AS GORBACHEV WAS#Isolated FOR#Optics

FOR THE POWERS THAT BE EN HIS#Mar A LAGO
(#DACHA WHINTER HOUSE )
IN THE RUSSIAN#Coup OF#1991

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#Trump

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam Lima @Monkey_Hunter
19 March, 04:26
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
I really don't think that is what is cooking. We must watch history reveal itself. I am buckled up for the ride.

Jed ___ @Jed__
18 March, 01:37
I agree. I get lost with the decodes, not my strong point at all.

17 March, 08:53

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
17 March, 11:55

3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
19 March, 06:20
Some calling that a deep fake call. Maria compromised.

17 March, 08:52

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 March, 07:34
AMEN