Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
I saw this comment on Whiplash TG. I tend to think she may be on to something here. Dan Scavino video was perhaps a precursor letting us know that down is up, and left is right. Take a deep breath!
06:41 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
carol munoz @bornfree2
17 March, 08:39
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
No! I think people need to stop listening to others. Think for yourself. Do your own research.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
17 March, 08:37
I think a lot of people need this because last night was rough, total chaos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
17 March, 07:14
it is so hard working with stupid! Now we need to reverse psychology !? im exhausted...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 06:54
I sure hope so. I do believe he is a patriot, or they would not hate him so, and be TRIPPING he won. I am also protective of what I love or care for and wanna say SIR the "queen" is an illuminati pos and PLEASE do NOT take the vax.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 06:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Maybe I am so blunt, I can't read that well between his lines. BUT I don't want him to be fooled. It has sickened me to see so many double agents near him, and glad each time he finds out which one is a snake.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
17 March, 06:48
This is something I never even considered because he has been pretty firm in his it's your option up to now. Most of Trumps fans are very aware that they should stay well away from the vaccines so I don't think that most will go near them even if he said to do it because of the chance it could be a deep fake but this is something that makes a lot of sense.

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
17 March, 06:44
I it so funny bet they love to hate him so much that they just blindly hate anything he sells!!R Ricardo