Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
17 March, 06:41
I saw this comment on Whiplash TG. I tend to think she may be on to something here. Dan Scavino video was perhaps a precursor letting us know that down is up, and left is right. Take a deep breath!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
I sure hope so. I do believe he is a patriot, or they would not hate him so, and be TRIPPING he won. I am also protective of what I love or care for and wanna say SIR the "queen" is an illuminati pos and PLEASE do NOT take the vax.
06:54 AM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 06:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Maybe I am so blunt, I can't read that well between his lines. BUT I don't want him to be fooled. It has sickened me to see so many double agents near him, and glad each time he finds out which one is a snake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
17 March, 07:01
I don't think he is fooled. I think he parades the Deep State so that they either choose to do the right thing, or they end up burying themselves...like Fauci, Burkes, etc. The Art of War. He would never have agreed to take this on this enormous bohemoth if all contingencies were not considered. Planned for many many years down to the minute detail, and made even more accurate with quantum computers and Looking Glass tech.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 March, 07:02
I suspect Trump really is a stable genius and is seldom fooled . I believe knows the background of each person he encounters. IMO that simple gruff manner is just an act.