Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
17 March, 01:33
One of the only civilizations, who were able to evolve and break through the #3D controlled enslaved duality matrix ran by the dark, were the Native Americans. The Native Americans were able to educate their own, live off their land, refuse government (definition = to control the mind) created their own bartering/trade currencies, used plant based medicines to heal themselves, practiced techniques to cleanse and protect their spirit from demonic entities, embraced their spiritually and their reincarnation of their souls, and protected their young with the wisdom and love of their elders, and Repected all of Gods living creations.The Native Americans had it very close to 100%! If you want to know what 5DNewEarth will look, the Native American Culture, combined with the evolution of our minds & consciousness will give you a good idea of what is coming!
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#wwg1wga
#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
17 March, 01:49
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I jusr watched a vidoe earlier tonight about this very subject!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Synchronicity! trust it!
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJN...
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

02:17 AM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
17 March, 02:23
Also this! I see 12:12 and 10:10 constantly. I always wondered what it meant.

17 March, 02:21
Indeed! ❀️

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
17 March, 02:26
In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication
i saw 12:12 daily for over a week! i knew it meant i needed to make this video! it all came together!
The angels are everywhere these days