Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 10:08
10 pm Eastern SR Update...

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
16 March, 10:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I thought I might see something to explain why my ears have been ringing like crazy the past couple of days🤪 Am I alone??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
16 March, 10:20
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
I have also had severe ringing for the past few days. What do u feel is causing this. I've not done anything to bring this on? I am actually on day 26 of a fast. So my system is absolutely clean. Love to hear what could be bringing this on.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
that is your vibration rising. we are always supposed to have ringing in our ears. the louder and her frequency. the higher your vibration.
12:43 AM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
23 March, 01:54
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Ty...well that is very interesting. This has been a serious problem for my communicating as I am having real issues hearing people thru it.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 March, 08:29
In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication
embrace it and build it. meditate. you will know what is said clearly.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
17 March, 12:46
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
39.17 mhz embedded