Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 10:08
10 pm Eastern SR Update...

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
I thought I might see something to explain why my ears have been ringing like crazy the past couple of days🤪 Am I alone??
10:10 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Aquilina in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 March, 12:43
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
that is your vibration rising. we are always supposed to have ringing in our ears. the louder and her frequency. the higher your vibration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
17 March, 12:01
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I've heard that. Thx for your input.🙏

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
16 March, 10:34
Mine are ringing now. Had a bizarre ringing 3 days ago. The tone was so low, it sounded much like water going through a hose. I checked the entire house & outside but found nothing. Never had that before.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
17 March, 12:00
In response Midnight Rider to his Publication
Some attribute it to spiritual awakening or leveling up which ties into the Schmann Resonance I believe.

17 March, 12:44
In response Midnight Rider to his Publication
that is your vibration rising. we are always supposed to have ringing in our ears. the louder and her frequency. the higher your vibration.

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
16 March, 10:20
I have also had severe ringing for the past few days. What do u feel is causing this. I've not done anything to bring this on? I am actually on day 26 of a fast. So my system is absolutely clean. Love to hear what could be bringing this on.

17 March, 12:43
In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
17 March, 12:48
In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication
you are tuning in.