Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Villain Unknown @DaVillain
16 March, 11:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
researching for archives i came across this site that combines the readings to one image if you care to save upload time ☺️

https://www.disclosurenews...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 March, 11:09
アメリカで頑張れ!!アメリカ第一!!目覚めは重要です!!世界は見ている。✨🙏✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
16 March, 10:36
Divergence.
God always has the upper Hand.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
16 March, 10:10
I thought I might see something to explain why my ears have been ringing like crazy the past couple of days🤪 Am I alone??

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
16 March, 10:34
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Mine are ringing now. Had a bizarre ringing 3 days ago. The tone was so low, it sounded much like water going through a hose. I checked the entire house & outside but found nothing. Never had that before.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 March, 12:43
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
that is your vibration rising. we are always supposed to have ringing in our ears. the louder and her frequency. the higher your vibration.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 March, 10:09
you really need to explain this stuff.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
16 March, 10:35
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Search is your Friend But Kim Will Help You Out.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
16 March, 10:38
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
She explains it almost every day, even on Twitter.