Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 10:08
10 pm Eastern SR Update...

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
16 March, 10:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I thought I might see something to explain why my ears have been ringing like crazy the past couple of days🤪 Am I alone??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
I have also had severe ringing for the past few days. What do u feel is causing this. I've not done anything to bring this on? I am actually on day 26 of a fast. So my system is absolutely clean. Love to hear what could be bringing this on.
10:20 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SueBreitweiser in this post can reply
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
17 March, 12:48
In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication
you are tuning in.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 March, 12:43
that is your vibration rising. we are always supposed to have ringing in our ears. the louder and her frequency. the higher your vibration.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
17 March, 12:46
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
39.17 mhz embedded

23 March, 01:54
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Ty...well that is very interesting. This has been a serious problem for my communicating as I am having real issues hearing people thru it.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
16 March, 11:59
I wish I knew... I just remeber last time this happening a few months ago either VK mentioned it or just a bunch of people started commenting on it on his twitter and if I remember correctly it was tied into the Schumann Resonance🤷 It stopped after like a week last time.

23 March, 02:07
Schumann Resonance Affect Humans? The Schumann resonance is a magnetic cross-wave that is inside the earth, which vibrates as often as the brain waves of humans. The resonance of our planet Earth has been on average 7.8 HZ, but for 40 years the resonance increased to 12 HZ.

23 March, 02:23
it was real bad a few months back I was looking into EMF exposure. Since I had been in my house way more than usual. there r over more than 15 things in my living room alone Emmitting high frequencys. I started wearing a shungite necklace and unplugging or turning off any thig wifi in the bedroom and it helped. but now its very loud again. I will hafta look into this earth vibrations. thanks again🙂