Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
TRUMP VINDICATED!

Michigan court rules that last minute change
in Mail-in-Ballot standard protocol broke law.
11:11 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
17 March, 06:47
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I may have missed it but was there any mention of steps that can be taken from here? I dont believe government is going to fix government but it seems like, if this is the ruling, something drastic SHOULD happen soon after

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
17 March, 04:19
Great News!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
17 March, 03:46
Excellent

Don Asberry @Sting_61
17 March, 03:36
Now go arrest her then overturn certification due to fraud. Someone get Sidney Powell on this.

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
17 March, 03:30
time to flip the election

Marni Hawkins @Twinkbug
17 March, 03:29
Woohoo!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 March, 03:28

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 March, 03:43
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
❤️

Carey Lou @Careylou
17 March, 03:27
Great News!

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
17 March, 01:02
💧#3371
Sometimes you need to 'take one for the team publicly' before you are vindicated as a hero.
Q

3371 = 475th Prime#

💧#475

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
17 March, 12:38
V for Vindicated
V for Vendetta
V for Victory
V for Valor
V means [They're] well and truly Vooked.

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
17 March, 03:25
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
I LOVE THIS - AND YES THEY ARE (VOOKED)!

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
17 March, 12:13
There were so many missteps in MI. I can't wait until they all go down. Thank you Antrim county officials for standing up for what's right and starting the ball rolling.