Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

09:23 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by BlackPanther17 in this post can reply
Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
16 March, 10:05
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
He did admit he and Melania got the vaccine. I'll pass. It does upset me that he sends mixed signals. I get the "free will" stuff. But some people will get it just because he did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 10:16
In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication
Everyone has its own free will to use it as they want,isn't it??? I ,personally will not take vaccine... there is no covid, so ,there are only lethal injections,not vaccines.
I think he never took covid vaccine, ashe said it himself before, he too Regeneron , but,then, he wasn't sick, as he was visiting our intergalactic friends at the same time while he was in Walter Reed( just a story to distract media)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Loop @Siren717
16 March, 09:38
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
I would hardly call it urging. These headlines are so funny.

16 March, 09:46
In response Time Loop to his Publication
It is not like fox missrepresented the whole point of interview for the first time,isn't it???