Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
16 March, 09:23
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
16 March, 10:05
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
He did admit he and Melania got the vaccine. I'll pass. It does upset me that he sends mixed signals. I get the "free will" stuff. But some people will get it just because he did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
Everyone has its own free will to use it as they want,isn't it??? I ,personally will not take vaccine... there is no covid, so ,there are only lethal injections,not vaccines.
I think he never took covid vaccine, ashe said it himself before, he too Regeneron , but,then, he wasn't sick, as he was visiting our intergalactic friends at the same time while he was in Walter Reed( just a story to distract media)
10:16 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BlackPanther17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jasminka aka The Oracle, click on at the bottom under it