Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 09:03
Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
having big doubts about trump and the plan......
09:06 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
16 March, 09:48
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Please dont let doubt sneak in. ( We cover ourselves with armor of God for a reason!)
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGive it a little more time~ we've come this far. We know President Trump would never leave us hanging. Remember this is a πŸŽ₯ to wake up the lost. I know waiting stinks~Trust me, I made the mistake of giving a date to my family AND making a bet! 😬(yea- I know better! Never give dates!) however~ I never conceded because I know ot will all be ok, and I know in the end God Wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
16 March, 09:54
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
I feel ya... trying to convince my friend to wait on collecting the $1000 I bet her..because she will just have to give it back to me at a later date. Its not working. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ HOLDIN THE LINE!!! Prayers up!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 March, 10:33
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
this movie stinks

America First @Realdeal
16 March, 09:19
In response reaper myer to his Publication
like wise i aint getting the vaccine and 2oth is around the corner i Believe the executive order runs out for his military control then after that im done with the Q stuff and just stick worh pratong and waiting if bisen wasnt in control the border would still be the same not overran,gas, would be down and taxs wiuldnt go up idc what people think of u sont trust the plan we are in different situations and for my self i cant afford tax hikes and high gas if its part of the plan but will see one day intell my kids will be free one day

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 March, 09:23
In response America First to his Publication
oh yea i forgot all about the 60 day rule.